Thursday, July 5, 2018

Christmas In July Blog Hop


Hi Friends,

 I am joining my second ever blog hop with some really crafty ladies. Our theme this month is Christmas in July! I hope you enjoy my card and I hope you with stick around and visit my friends blogs. 

This month I made two very simular looking cards. 




Here is a list of supplies that I used to make these cards.
           
       Card Stock: Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake,                         Mossy Meadow & Very Vanilla

Ink Pads: Cherry Cobbler, Mossy Meadow & Early Espresso

Stamps & Framelits: At Home For Christ& At Home Framelits

Thank You for stopping by & please be sure to visit the other blogs :).




Blessings, 
Holly
createwithholly@gmail.com
createwithholly.stampinup.net
creatingwithholly.blogspot.com

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Holly, very pretty. Really like the colors you used. Thanks for sharing. I got here from Dawn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Color Combo! Thanks for sharing Holly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for making 2 versions for us!! So we can see the many uses of this set. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete